Labor & Employment law firm has an immediate opening for a Paralegal or Office Assistant. The right candidate must be able to speak and write fluently in Spanish. The employee will be expected to communicate with the firm’s clients in Spanish on a daily basis and to translate correspondence from English to Spanish.
Training provided with opportunities for growth and advancement.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities Include the Following (Other Duties May Be Assigned):
· Fielding prospective client calls for initial conversations
· Detailed documentation of intake calls
· Calendaring of appointments, meetings, and phone calls with prospective clients in Outlook
· Communicating with prospective clients
· Communicating with Co-Counsel and Opposing’s Counsel Staff
· Scheduling meetings
· Making travel arrangements for hearings, mediations, and depositions
· Processing and preparation of documents including correspondence received by Firm and preparation of document productions
· Must be able to speak and write fluently in Spanish
· Must be a team-player, but be able to work independently on assigned tasks
· Ability to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines
· Proficient in Microsoft Office including Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook
· Excellent professionalism and communication skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Strong grammar, spelling and punctuation skills
· Prior filing experience a plus, but not required
· Prior law firm and paralegal experience a plus, but not required
· Prior experience with drafting discovery, case management statements, notices, and other legal documents a plus, but not required
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter with your requested hourly rate.
Winston Law Group, P.C. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including but not limited to selection, hiring, assignment, re-assignment, promotion, transfer, and compensation. The Firm prohibits discrimination, harassment, or retaliation in employment based on race; color; religion; national origin; sex (including pregnancy); age; disability; genetic information, citizenship status; military service obligations or any other category in accordance with any applicable federal, state, or local laws.
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.