We have several openings in our Structure Division for young engineers eager to learn in a fast-paced professional engineering firm. You are expected to work in a collaborative environment with other engineers on tackling challenging projects with an emphasis on viaduct and bridges for highways, light rail and high-speed rail projects. Responsibilities include performing structural engineering analysis of structures that meet the AASHTO and Caltrans for static and seismic criteria, performing engineering design and structural details conforming to AASHTO LRFD codes, and developing engineering plans and details with Bentley Microstation.
- Bachelor of Science in civil/structural engineering
- Master of Science in structural engineering
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- 1+ years of design experience (or internship)
- Engineer in Training (EIT) Certification
- Experience in bridge design software (SAP2000, VBridge, XTRACT, and etc)
- Knowledge of MicroStation v8i Select Series 2 or newer.
Location: Santa Ana, California
Employee Status: Regular
At WKE, we provide a comprehensive and competitive salary and benefits plan that includes company-paid health, vision, and dental insurance plans; 120 hours a year of personal paid time off (PTO); and a company match to your 401(k) contribution. We also offer an incentive plan to prepare for your candidacy for a Registered Professional Engineer license.
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.