The Human Capital Management/Payroll Specialist is a client-focused role, responsible for maintaining the relationships with an assigned book of clients and assisting them with their HCM and payroll questions and needs. The role will handle general HCM issues as well as supporting clients with the ongoing use of ISolved. The position requires an individual with strong organization skills, attention to detail and a desire to provide the highest level of service to our clients. You will be the primary point of contact for our clients and must make a positive impression.
About Us: HigherUp is a Human Capital Management Company located in West Los Angeles servicing 1700 accounts in all 50 states. HigherUp is looking to double its size again in the next 3 years and need people who can grow with the company.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Proactively evaluate and with clients to make sure for an optiomal experience with HigherUp and our services. Ensure we know the client’s needs and clients know our and ISolved capabilities.
- Assist clients with general questions. research, troubleshoot and resolve client inquiries.
- Train clients on our ISolved platform and help ensure proper usage.
- Accurate and prompt payroll handling
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of Payroll experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to maintain privacy and confidentiality
- Professional demeanor and work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
- Someone looking for a career, not just a job.
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.