Welcome UCLA Students
ZS’s Business Consulting group partners with clients to design and deliver solutions to help them tackle a broad range of business challenges. Our teams work on multiple projects simultaneously, leveraging advanced data analytics and problem-solving techniques. Our recommendations and solutions are based on rigorous research and analysis underpinned by deep expertise and thought leadership.
STRATEGY INSIGHTS & PLANNING ASSOCIATE
Strategy Insights & Planning Associates (SIPAs) create and deliver solutions for our clients and project teams. SIPAs leverage their analytic, synthesis and communication skills to derive insights and solve business problems. In particular, SIPAs apply problem-solving frameworks to client issues, support clients in change initiatives and employ standard analytic techniques to help guide client decisions.
• Leverage problem solving skills and frameworks to develop solutions to client business problems;
• Conduct market research and/or desk research to derive insights and inform client decision making;
• Design custom analyses using tools like Excel, Access, Confirmit and ZS’s proprietary software;
• Synthesize and communicate results to clients and ZS teams;
• Collaborate with client and ZS teams to implement solutions;
• Take immediate responsibility for project deliverables;
• Drive problem solving and advance ZS’s capabilities
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree required in any discipline with strong academic performance in analytic and quantitative coursework (business, economics, marketing, psychology, physical or life sciences, engineering, applied mathematics, statistics or relevant fields);
• Up to 3 years of relevant post-collegiate job experience, preferably gathering and analyzing qualitative or quantitative data;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
• High motivation, good work ethic, maturity and personal initiative;
• Effective oral and written communication skills;
• Empathy, adaptability and emotional intelligence;
• Strong attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset;
• Self-discipline for planning and organizing tasks;
• Aptitude for, and enjoyment of, working in teams.
More details on this position are available through Handshake Online Job Board. You must have an account to log in. For account eligibility details, please see the Handshake Resource page.