UCLA Extension Career Services
TERMS OF SERVICE
To support efficient and fair use of UCLA Extension’s careers services, please note the following terms and guidelines:
- Appointments are available for students currently enrolled at UCLA Extension and certificate program graduates.
- Appointments are limited to one time per week and not to exceed:
- Currently Enrolled Certificate Students* – 6 per quarter
- Currently Enrolled Non-Certificate Students *- 3 per quarter
- Certificate Program Graduates** – 3 per year (in a 12-month period)
- Cancellation and No-show Policy for Individual Advising Appointments:
- Please be on time. Arrival later than 10 minutes after the scheduled appointment time will be considered a missed appointment.
- Cancellation of a scheduled appointment must be made no later than 12 hours prior to the appointment time. To cancel, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or delete your sign up from this page.
- Students who miss 3 appointments are considered no-shows and will be prohibited from scheduling online in advance. To schedule an appointment after 3 no-show appointments, you will need to call or email our office.
* Current enrollment must be in courses for credit only.
** Within 1 year of program completion.