KImberly Elise Natural Living
Kimberly Elise Natural Living is now accepting applications for the 2020 Winter/Spring paid internship program, which has trained dozens of student and professional writers in the principles of digital marketing and editorial blogging for WordPress.
Kimberly Elise Naturals® is an organic beauty startup launched by actress Kimberly Elise (Ad Astra, 2019; Star, 2019) in Hollywood, California. Her blog, Kimberly Elise Natural Living, is an archive of natural beauty articles, plant-based recipes, advice about cruelty-free living, commentary on healthy relationships, and a behind-the-scenes look of Kimberly Elise’s life.
As an editorial intern, you can expect to gain experience with Google Analytics, MailChimp, social media management, copyediting or graphic design. All web editors for Kimberly Elise Natural Living begin as interns.
In this paid program, Editorial Interns will:
- Research & develop a blog topic approved by the editorial team
- Edit at least 1 article a week
- Learn SEO best practices
- Learn content-marketing best practices
- Build a portfolio of work for video & social media
- Los Angeles Locals only
- Preferably for school credit (not required)
- Stipend: $15/hour
- Duration: 3 – 6 months
- Frequency: 2 – 4 sessions per month at our office in Hollywood for 2-4 hours.
- Opportunity to become a paid associate editor, pending performance
To apply for the 2020 Winter/Spring editorial internship at KimberlyElise.com, please submit your resume, cover letter, and 2-3 writing samples to TheEditors@kimberlyelise.com with the subject: 2020 Editorial Internship Candidate.
Please follow us @kimberlyelisenaturals on Instagram before applying.
Thanks and best wishes to all applicants!