We are looking for an ambitious marketing professional who shares our mission of democratizing access to wealth and is excited to work with, and learn from, our marketing Partner, who is a former unicorn founding CMO. This role holds the potential to drive significant impact within Unity and our roster of Portfolio Companies and founders.
- Supporting our marketing Partner in internal marketing efforts for Unity including campaign execution, social media management, and virtual and live events design and execution
- Developing marketing collateral, pitch decks, campaigns, etc.
- Collaborating with our Portfolio Companies, offering insights and guidance to enhance their marketing efforts.
- Designing and conducting consumer insights research and interviews and creating actionable insights
- Take part in and learn the process of raising capital and conducting due diligence on start ups.
- Peak into the operational backend of what it takes to run an investment firm.
- Learn about managing the customer journey of a network and community platform.
- Access portfolio companies along with a Unity partner, seasoned CMO from a unicorn startup, and be a part of advising their strategic, organizational, and marketing roadmap.
Who You Are
- Ideal candidate has experience working in marketing, management consulting, and/or high-growth start-up environments.
- An expert at marketing fundamentals – such as campaign development, program management, and conversion tactics
- Experienced user of omnichannel marketing tools – such as Mailchimp, Google Adwords, FB/IG ads, TikTok, OOH, and other paid media channels
- Organized and detail-oriented, leaves no stone left unturned.
- Results-oriented, strong ability to drive initiatives to completion.
- Ambitious self-starter who doesn’t need to be micromanaged.
- Proactive, can handle ambiguity.
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate complex ideas.
- No ego, team player
- Thrives in fast-paced, scrappy, start-up environments.
- 10-20 hours a week
- Remote work benefit with some in person support for events
- Start date: immediately.
Please apply by submitting a resume and a short cover letter to the listed email.
Note: This is an unpaid internship. UCLA Extension students must consult with their academic unit about internship policies and procedures. International students must discuss internship for credit and CPT options with their academic unit as well as the International Student Services Office.